Sitting within the heart of Airvis ethos is a statement “find a solution to a problem”. As a pioneering service provider, we assess each request and case exclusively to ensure that the complexities and challenges are addressed and responsively; an effective, viable, professional and sustainable solution offered.
We are the United Kingdom’s leading; Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (aka Drones) Security and Surveillance provider.
Airvis Ltd was formed in 2015 and has from inception, been pioneering the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles within the security and surveillance sectors. With Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), we can operate legally and safely anywhere in the United Kingdom, 24 hours per day.
We are meticulously selective of our personnel, equipment, training and reputation, this ensures that we will remain as the industry pacesetters and ambassadors to best practice. It is this professional standard that separates us from our competitors and ensures that our clients receive a first-class service delivery.
Our Company Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients innovative new approaches to security and surveillance services provision whilst deploying remote pilot aerial systems. Creating efficiencies, improving standards, reducing risk, and saving money.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed
- Remote Pilot (drone) qualified
- Medically qualified
- Surveillance / Investigations qualified
- Highly experienced (former police, military and security professionals)
- Vetted (BS7858 and DBS minimum)
- Permission for Operations (PfCO) held (for drone operations)
- ICO registered
- Ofcom Licensed
- Armed Forces covenant
- Established and experienced
- Fully insured for all services
- Member of the Association of British Investigators (ABI) - endorsed by the Law Society
- Trusted and respected