HELPING ORGANISATIONS CHANGE THE WAY THEY THINK AND WORK
TEAL Consulting’s mission is to help businesses effect meaningful change in order to succeed and prosper. At the heart of our approach is helping our clients to think differently
Our primary focus is concerned with delivering significant improvement in performance to all sectors of the Unmanned Aviation industry. We view each and every client’s situation as a singular, unique challenge and measure our success against the positive benefit we provide to our clients.
Our approach is a truly holistic one – combining both hard and soft systems principles. The services we offer includes:
- Operational Excellence including support for BS and ISO standards
- Collaborative Working
- Systems Thinking
- Transformational Change & Leadership
We provide full service support and encouragement as we work with you to develop new strategies to achieve better outcomes – and help build the capability to adapt for the future and deliver superior performance. By combining our expertise with your industry knowledge, we help you design highly effective services while supporting your people through the critical change process. Through each step, we emphasize skill and knowledge transfer to promote the longevity of changes and solutions.
And in this way, we provide a return on investment.
HOW WE WORK
We believe that success comes from effective business relationships and requires mutual trust. We invest heavily in our relationships, to share valuable insights and input at each stage of the co-creating process.
The following highlights our approach to create value and deliver sustainable change:
- Rapid alignment of the leadership team around a common vision, including their roles and behaviours.
- Visualising critical information and any future scenarios – in context – ensuring multiple stakeholder engagement and collective understanding.
- Recognising diversity, engaging people and creating ownership throughout via shared and meaningful outcomes that are built by the team responsible for implementation.
- Using data and logical frameworks to drive decision making.
- Collaboration and co-creation across multiple stakeholders to enable engagement and ownership of delivery.
- Acceleration and iteration – clarity, energy and focus across multi-disciplinary teams is essential for a quality outcome. Our framework approach includes cause and effect modelling and piloting new ways of working.
- Building a shared framework within which to operate and collaborate – a critical step.